Any personal information provided to Dr Kerryn Phelps and information collected through this website will not be disclosed to any third party outside unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has consented
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
Individuals joining our email lists will have their contact details stored on password protected databases. Staff members have access to our website’s backend system which is password protected. Our website server is also password protected.